when did you??

Options
When did you start to notice yourself getting smaller. I am one who wants to be like oh look my pants are loose and its been 1 week. So I just wondered how much you lost and when you notice you were shrinking?

Thanks, Just curious!!

Replies

• mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    When did you start to notice yourself getting smaller. I am one who wants to be like oh look my pants are loose and its been 1 week. So I just wondered how much you lost and when you notice you were shrinking?

Thanks, Just curious!!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 2 pounds...and I can't remember when I felt that way before when I lost about 20 pounds...but I just wanted to say, I CANNOT wait to feel like I'm shrinking! :happy:
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have been working out for about two months now and I have felt it in my clothes since week 2-3 but I didn't see what everyone else saw until week 6-7! But it is so worth the wait keep going good luck!!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    10 pounds down I noticed
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    When I first started I couldn't fit into any jeans I owned! I was stuck with scrubs and sweat pants because I refused to buy new clothes. After about 3 weeks I got the guts up to try them on (I didn't "feel" a difference but my husband and the scale told me otherwise.) Now I'm starting to see it a little...but I don't think I see it as much as those around me.
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    At about 10 pounds I started to notice. I could see it in my face.

By 15 other people were noticing and some of my pants were falling off!

So I started using belts!

:laugh:

I've been holding steady in the 15-20 pound range, but I'm looking forward to seeing more changes as I hopefully continue to lose.
  • msrn8143
    msrn8143 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've lost a total of 22 pounds. At around 20, people started noticing. At 15, I could fit into clothes I hadn't worn in over a year. At 10, I could feel a difference in the way my clothes fit. I think it really depends on how much you have to lose and how you carry your weight. As long as you know you're losing and getting healthier, don't concentrate too much on the number. As the weight comes off, you will start to feel better and before you know it, people will turn and say "Whohoooooo! You go girl!"
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Thanks at least I have something to look forward too.
  • Chele615
    Chele615 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I used to always wear my pants baggy anyway, mainly because of the way that they would fit (baggy and big in the waist area and fit on the thighs/hips area). It was around the time that the pants would literally fall off of me. My hips wouldn't catch them and hold them up anymore.

I have been getting discouraged lately because I just don't see the difference that much anymore, but today was one of the first times that I walked past something with a reflective surface and could actually see my body smaller than normal. It was a great feeling!
  • kolbif
    kolbif Posts: 83
    Options
    Finally - now, I have been able to start noticing. It's been about 4 or 5 weeks steady of eating well and exercising consistently. I am down about 7 pounds . . . .