How to come back from a bad day

Options
How do you come back after a bad day of eating? Should I do something different tmrw??

Replies

• piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Forgive yourself for being human and get back on track tomorrow. It's a new day!
  • mo_the_lean
    mo_the_lean Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Forgive yourself for being human and get back on track tomorrow. It's a new day!

This.
  • dvis334
    dvis334 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Do some extra cardio to burn it off. Or like others have said just get back on track tomorrow.
  • jennkaufer89
    jennkaufer89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

This is really helpful advice. I'd add that you should take it one moment at a time. Start by setting the goal of, "I'm going to log my breakfast!" then log everything that you eat/drink and go from there. It breaks down what seems what seems like an insurmountable task, getting back on track, into small and manageable goals.

You've got this!
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Look at the bigger picture. Maybe today you did poorly and feel bad about it, but after eating right and exercising for days, weeks, and months, today won't matter. Just move on and continue to try to do the right thing. You can do it!