Calling all 300+ pounders

Options
We're all in this together, so let's team up and get it done!!! Once and for all!!!
If you are close to 300lbs or over, friend me! I'm very supportive and want friends that know what it's like to walk a mile in my shoes!!!

Replies

• ravensdiet15
    ravensdiet15 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Morglez
    Morglez Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. I am currently 288 lbs, but I have been over the 300 mark many times. Hoping to keep going down and down! I know how hard this journey is!
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Met the criteria because I had a bad week and just crept over again. Invite sent :smiley:
  • angfirst
    angfirst Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I never reached 300, but got pretty close (my high weight was 290). Add me if you'd like; I am pretty determined and I am doing it with my husband (who is currently in his low-300s after losing almost 100 pounds from his high weight).
  • karen3966via
    karen3966via Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My bestie and I are both doing this....She started at 309 and is at 290......I started at 184 and now at 175....She is loosing faster than me. Boo whoo.
    My Doctor told me "JUST DO IT"
  • Irishsugar
    Irishsugar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... Let's do this!!!!
  • biggbrooke
    biggbrooke Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Military diet, I lost 10 pounds in 3 days! You get 4 days off and I didn't gain any weight. I start again Monday. You guys should try it out.
  • janetmabryedgecombe
    Options
    I am at my heaviest as of Thursday, 341. I have always struggled with losing weight. I'm so tired of the rollercoaster. I must lose 100+, I don't want high blood pressure or diabetes.
  • BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I started at 316, down to 162 this morning. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Options
    I know what it's like to walk a mile in your shoes, and I also know what it's like in my current shoes - started at 329 now maintaining in low 170s. It can be done!
  • doitnow0216
    doitnow0216 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 350 and need all the help I can get. Sending request.
  • sugarncyanide
    sugarncyanide Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 305 lbs. I have a long road ahead and could all the encouragement I can get! Feel free to add me!
  • janetmabryedgecombe
    Options
    Hello everyone. I began this journey after seeing my physician February 25th and I weighed 341lbs. I weighted in yesterday at my physician's office at 328lbs. I'm not quitting now. I must keep moving.