Anyone girls in their mid-20s? Am looking for a buddy!

Options
2»

Replies

• choombob
    choombob Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24 and as of right now I currently weigh around 153! Looking to lose around 25 lbs. Good luck to you and feel free to add me :))
  • ss_sproul
    ss_sproul Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I am looking for some friends for support and motivation, you can feel free to add me :) I am 21 years old (struggling through university while maintaining fitness) currently weight 145 lbs, aiming for 125 lbs!
  • fit_apple
    fit_apple Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm 25 years old and trying to lose 10-15lbs, but about 2 years ago I weighed 150lbs and was able to lose 30lbs. With a new job I gained some weight and now I'm trying to get it back down.

I like running but am trying new activities like indoor cycling, yoga, ice skating, and probably more stuff to come. Please add me!
  • sparklebunnbunn
    sparklebunnbunn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm 27. Really need some motivation for summer! I'm 148 right now and want to lose another 20. Feel free to add me
  • megs_x3
    megs_x3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im just starting up with MFP after not using it for a while. I'm 26, and getting married in just a few months! I've lost about 20 pounds so far and am really looking to lose at least 20 more! Definitely looking for support and motivation! Feel free to add me! (Anyone!)