Tabata Newbie

Options
I've just started incorporating Tabata into my workouts! I absolutely LOVE it. It's a great burn and pushes me to a level I haven't been before. My trainer saw me doing it this morning, and tried to figure out what I was doing. However, he didn't interrupt because "you were going ham, so I was like, hey, whatever she's doing looks like it will work. So keep up the good work." LOL! I love my trainer! As long as I'm moving, he's happy!

And you should be too MFP! No matter what you prefer for your workout, just pick something and get active. Don't focus so much on results, they will come. Enjoy your workouts! That's my new focus; I'm trying to just enjoy my activity and STAY active! Persistence and dedication is what you gets you there more than anything.

Have a great day!

Replies

• 150is
    150is Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I recently started tabata 3 weeks ago and love it. I did mine this morning and had my heart rate going high speed!! good luck
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I do Tabata with my trainer. Great workout!!!
    Great job for doing it on your own!
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Where I train at that is really all we do. I burn on average 600-800 calories an hour doing these. THEY ROCK!! Keep changing it up and always include lunges and squats in your tabatas. That is the easiest way to change the look of your body. Get some kettle bells in there also.

Good luck!!! Keep killing it!
  • ArtisticGlam
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Great job on your Tabata workouts as well.