something about today....

Options
Not lonely or depressed, but something about today makes me want to eat EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!

Trying not to give in. I already went for a walk but I am conflicted. Am I bored or actually hungry?

Replies

• Alalai
    Alalai Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Probably bored. I feel the same way and I get like this every weekend because I don't have everything planned out as I do on weekdays. I just ate my daughter's last two snack bags of chips. So it's kinda good that they are gone but bad because I ate them lol
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm having a rough day too, Sundays are always hard for me. I just keep thinking of how good I feel and how I've come so far. Remembering this is my LIFE now, and I want to succeed and stick to my goals. Good luck.
  • Maeleemooka
    Maeleemooka Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    There are days like this but I suspect it might be out of boredom and because food is a national past time. Hopefully you are able to ride it out. I do very well for long periods and then I feel the same as you and have no conscience idea of what the trigger is. Keep the faith. :-)
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I am making healthy choices but I want to eat doubles and triples of those healthy choices
  • Maeleemooka
    Maeleemooka Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I think that's natural and that's when we have to grit out teeth and get thru it. I hear ya.
  • Lab2008
    Lab2008 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I eat everything in site the week before my cycle, then lose 5 pounds after and am not hungry like I usually am
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I say bored. I totally get like that when im,bored.
  • kensreboot
    kensreboot Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Being bored is a big trigger with me. ironically, though, I don't really get that bored unless I am at work. I sit at a desk all day and I would snack all day if I could.