Lunch at work

Options
Does anyone have any ideas for lunch at work?? we have a fridge and microwave.. am not eating bread/pasta etc.. looking at around 400 calories... ive run out of ideas!! x

Replies

• shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Tuna with avocado and nut thins (almond flour crackers). Yum!
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Dinner leftovers, veggies with a protein, soups, wraps, sweet potato loaded with turkey chili or black beans, salad with protein
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I just bring leftovers.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I use canned soup (Campbells/Progresso). Almost ALL of them are below 400 calories, and some of them are less than 200. MIght be more difficult with the 'no pasta' rule, but I'm sure there are soups you could use if you wanted. I also do salads.
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Protein shake, made with whey unflavored protein, almond milk, pb2 and coco powder. And pistachios are my daily lunch.
  • coolfry
    coolfry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I like wraps a lot, you can find really low carb wraps by the tortillas, I fill them with everything from tacos to salmon and cream cheese. Big restaurant style salads are great, with fruit and cheese and boiled eggs, super filling and customizable.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I make all sorts of bakes to reheat, last week was a layered zucchini, eggplant, lentil and pork mince bake with ricotta cheese and a tomato base. I make chicken brown rice and broccoli bake, mexican chicken black bean and rice bake, Moroccan turkey, chickpea and spinach bake... also hearty soups are good, as are salads (I make sure to include some carbs ie beans, lentils, pasta and a protein).