Sargento Balanced Breaks

Options
Was looking at these at the grocery store today. Has anyone tried them? Wondering how full and satisfied they leave you and if worth 180 calories.

Replies

• ctoavs76
    ctoavs76 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've tried them and they are ok. It didn't really fill me up, but it did tide me over until I was able to get something more filling to eat.
  • Jbell0213
    Jbell0213 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I like them. With some fruit
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I wanted to try them, but they're so expensive that I passed.
  • songbird13291
    songbird13291 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I like them. Definitely worth the calories.
  • emmycantbemeeko
    emmycantbemeeko Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I like them. I get them in bulk at Sam's Club for a reasonable price, and they're a nice change from protein bars for quick snacks at work.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I just had one (cheddar and cashews). I like them; they are very convenient. For me, they make a nice mid morning or mid afternoon snack, and they take the edge off if I start feeling hungry before a meal.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I like them. I don't have a huge appetite to begin with so sometimes i can skip lunch on one to make room for a big dinner. Sometimes I use them for a bedtime snack so I don't raid the fridge in the middle of the night.
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I like the honey roasted peanuts with peoperjack. But it's not filling. I pack 5 ritz crackers with mine, so it's a little bit more filling
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'll add though that they're a little too expensive to use as a frequent snack.