6th day of 30

Options
Good Morning, longest day of the year, it was very beautiful this morning when I woke (earlier then the alarm......how about that) today again getting easier, still take a couple of breaks, think I should maybe decrease my weights for the front arm raises, that seems to be hard, but did it and again......love the results of how it starts my day and also you know what....I am actually sleeping better at night doing this and the walking......there you go we all know what exercise can do and the benefits......why then do I(we) stop?????? Have a great day! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Today is day # 6 for me as well! And the arm raises at the end are by far the hardest part for me, with 5 lb weights. I am sleeping like a brick!:wink:
  • artificialdream
    artificialdream Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5!! ;) Oh, and I despise those arm raises! Gggrrr!
  • twistyBee
    twistyBee Posts: 63
    Options
    I am only on day 2 but I have 2 sets of weights, 5lbs for the majority of the workout and then I use 2lbs for those from arm raises. I look forward to the day i can use the 5lbs throughout the entire workout!
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Oh ACK! I'm only on day 2 and I am SORE SORE SORE! Yep, the arm lifts get me as well, but my problem area seems to be the squats. My legs were hitting muscle failure yesterday and are very sore today.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Oh ACK! I'm only on day 2 and I am SORE SORE SORE! Yep, the arm lifts get me as well, but my problem area seems to be the squats. My legs were hitting muscle failure yesterday and are very sore today.

I TOLE ya!!! Give it a few more days and you'll start feeling human again. :) Tonight will be day 5 for me and it's getting bettter. I agree though, those squats are killer (as well as the arm raises). And I'm only using 2lb. weights! I'll be increasing my weights as I get stronger. Good luck to all of us!
  • cassiebaker
    cassiebaker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I only have 5lb weights. If I get to the 2nd set of front arm raises and it's too much, I put one weight down and just hold the one 5lb weight with both hands ; )