Step Sync Problem - Misfit and Google Fit

Over 6100 steps SHOWING in MFP, and ZERO credit!

I did get workout credit via Map My Fitness, which didn't sync yesterday.

Is MFP aware of these issues? I go on a long walk, and there's nothing picked up.

Thank you for listening.

Best,
Robin

Replies

• tonytedesco
    tonytedesco Posts: 68 Member
    Mine was working up until two days ago. Suddenly it stopped. I disconnected, reconnected. Still nothing. Google is picking up my nutrition diary from MFP though.
  • robinmarkz
    robinmarkz Posts: 93 Member
    Mine was working up until two days ago. Suddenly it stopped. I disconnected, reconnected. Still nothing. Google is picking up my nutrition diary from MFP though.

Yes, Google Fit is finally working well and now this happens. I have a,Pebble Time and can have all these trackers running. And MFP isn't generally picking up the data. Not even in the Under Armour Record. I don't why they are having such difficulties.
  • robinmarkz
    Over 10,000 Misfit steps and "0" credit!
  • robinmarkz
    Hellllloooooo?? I tried everything and I get no steps. I think an uninstall and reinstall of MFP is possibly the only solution. We'll see.

rjm
  • robinmarkz
    That didn't help.

I can't even find an app that WILL sync right now. I have a Pebble Time so I have a wide choice plus just my phone. Nothing is syncing.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    You're better off posting about it in the "MFP Suggestions and Feedback" forum. Nobody here can do anything about it.
  • robinmarkz
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    You're better off posting about it in the "MFP Suggestions and Feedback" forum. Nobody here can do anything about it.

Thank You.

Best,
    Robin
  • robinmarkz
    It's working now. But sometimes it doubles up.