Meal prep recipes!

Options
Hello! I'm trying to find some great , healthy somewhat low calorie ( between 300-500) calorie foods for both lunch and dinner. I am on Pinterest, but I want them to be tried and true, plus tricks to make them better!! Thank you!

Replies

• eliaus3640
    eliaus3640 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Try the skinnytaste website http://www.skinnytaste.com

Tons of recipes on it. I like the buffalo chicken chilli, balsamic chicken, and chicken lentil soup
  • seekingbetterme
    seekingbetterme Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I literally do the laziest meal prep ever. Usually I pick about 5 different meals and prep about 2-3 of each type. I prep lunch and dinner for 7 days.
    Today I made:

1. Chicken Alfredo (360cal) Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken, Ragu Creamy Mozzarella Alfredo Sauce, Kroger brand Low Calorie Penne Pasta, and some steamed broccoli and cauliflower
    2. Chicken, Potatoes, and Green Beans (250cal) Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken, baby golden potatoes, and canned green beans
    3. Chicken Fried Rice (350cal) Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken, white instant rice, mixed veggies, 1 egg, and lite soy sauce
    4. Burritos (230cal each) Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken, reduced fat Mexican blend cheese, sour cream, low carb tortilla
    5. Chicken & Rice (290cal) Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken, white instant rice, and canned green beans

I know you'd like your meals to be in the 300-500 range, so in that case you could just use more of each ingredient to up the calories. I like variety in my meals but I also like them to be easy to make! To make all 14 of these meals it only took me 1.5 hours today (including clean-up!) Using the pre-cooked frozen chicken and instant rice makes cooking much quicker, but it's definitely up to you!

I also don't add any salt to my meals, but I use lots of garlic powder, onion powder, garlic & herb seasoning, and other Mrs. Dash salt free seasonings to make my meals taste better!
  • tabithawilkes
    tabithawilkes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This week I prepped English muffins with a fried egg and a vegetarian sausage patty for my lunches. (No mayo or butter.) They are delish and hold up for a full week in the fridge. They warm in just 30 seconds in the microwave.