Feeling impatient

Options
Do ever feel like you just want the weight just to hurry up alrighty and fall off. I know it didn't appear over night. Just how I'm feeling right now.

Replies

• thistimeforsure2016
    Options
    Yup I feel like that too
  • michelleg85
    michelleg85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The worst is when you work so hard all week and really feel like you made progress and are feeling all proud and then step on the scale and.....nope. Happened to me this week!
  • amandacagle560
    amandacagle560 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I felt like this for a while, too. I just recently started taking an all natural product called Thermofit and it has really jump started my weight loss again.
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    yep... I'm there now
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Yep. Every other time I have started and stopped because I didn't see immediate results. This time I am seeing a little each week and I think that is what has kept me going. I know posting on MFP my food is helping, but the best part is posting and reading all of my friends posts and how good or bad they are doing.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Yep, most definitely. Every single day. But, now that I'm like 18 months into this thing, I look back at it, and think that it really took no time at all. It really does seem like I just started a few weeks ago.
  • Onamissionforfit
    Onamissionforfit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yes I use to and then realized it can take a long time so I just get up everyday eat right and workout and the results just keep sneaking up on me.