Need accountability buddies ;)

Options
My name is Iris.....36 year old mother of 12 and 16 year old girls. I have had a myfitnesspal account for years but never really used it.
I have set a goal to reach by June 3rd and realized this app and website is really one of the best out there.
Anyway...I want to lose 30 lbs in like 95 days....definitely doable. Looking at intermittent fasting.
I need some accountability buddies. I do have a gym membership that I haven't used much in last few months. I also use to be a trainer at a gym. I work in a crazy retail environment now. Anyway....I look forward to meeting new friends ;)

Replies

• dawnellemom
    dawnellemom Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm a mom of teens also :)
  • pusheengoestothegym
    Options
    Hey, I work in retail too - definitely unique challenges :)
  • Clemsongirl33
    Clemsongirl33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Added you...thanks :)
  • Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I need all the accountability I can get!
  • Clemsongirl33
    Clemsongirl33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've added you all. Thank you! There's a group I just stumbled on....16 week challenge. I joined it ;)
  • donnamac68
    donnamac68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me, too. You just made me commit to MFP again. I need to lose at least 23 - weighing in tomorrow. I had lost 40 pounds 5 years ago on WW, and found 23 of it - Time to come off again.
  • donnamac68
    donnamac68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a 47 year old Mom of a 23 year daughter getting married in August! I teach Body Pump 2-3 days a week, and run 2-3 days a week - but food is the problem - need that accountability again - HELP!
  • drwillis80
    drwillis80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me I need motivation and accountability