Water drinking app/widget that syncs with MFP

Options
You know whats nice? the ability to log water. MFP buries the ability to log this deep in its app. This makes sense for food because you need to differentiate what you're eating... but this does not make sense for water. You know what would be ideal? a water drinking widget for my homescreen that i can tap everytime i drink a glass of water. these exist on the app market but i have yet to find any that sync with MFP.

Anyone know of any water drinking widgets that sync with MFP? i am not looking to load up an entire app to then input my water intake otherwise i would just do it through MFP.

People often underestimate the importance of water when trying to get in shape and move to a healthier lifestyle. im not inclined to log it like i log my food. if there was a widget in the MFP app itself that would be the solution, but a 3rd party widget that syncs would be great.

Thanks for the help!

Replies

• Gorillanosh
    Gorillanosh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The Myfitnesspal widget for barcode scanning is great! something like that for water would be the bees knees
  • hazel85nut
    Options
    Agreed. If MFP does not want to create their own, it would be nice if they synced with another app, like they do with accupedo for counting steps.
  • AuntyMofo
    AuntyMofo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone find a solution to this yet?
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    It is really easy to add water on the app. Click the plus sign while on your home screen and then it should have a bubble pop up for water