Brand new!! Need motivation partners!!

Options
Hi guys! Ok i just started the itWorks program and have had AMAZING results so i want to KEEP that going by changing my eating/exercising habits!! Anyone wanna buddy up?? Im 28, from knoxville tn.... Always been thick but i am waaaaay more fluffy now! I want it off!!!

Replies

• Gabiz2016
    Gabiz2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Looking for support, motivation and fun sharing while getting to and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
  • missb121787
    missb121787 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Can we add each other or hows it work? Id like to have new people Like me to motivate lol not muscle mary that is already a pro at this :)
  • clh372
    clh372 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm 56 and way to fluffy myself. Have been a WW member for years but just can not get into an longer.
  • Gabiz2016
    Options
    I'd love to add you but I don't know how! Do you?
  • missb121787
    Options
    Well hi!! I tried WW and just couldnt so it, results took too long. Are u doing anything now? I just started the itWorks program about 3 wks ago and have had amazing results that make me want to actually make a hobby of this.... I even joined the company to sell lol im NOT trying to sell u anything so dont worry, just wondering if u r on anything currently...
  • missb121787
    Options
    Gabi i sent u what i THOUGHT was a friend request lol do u see any msgs at top?
  • notcorky
    notcorky Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fluffy tomato here. My profile says it all. I'd love more friends, and to support and motivate you too :)
  • missb121787
    Options
    Great!! Please add me!! I dont know how Aparently
  • Gabiz2016
    Options
    How do I add a friend on iPhone app?
  • missb121787
    Options
    Gabi u are in my friend list now lol im not sure what i did i am not familiar yet either AND have an iphone too lol
  • Gabiz2016
    Options
    Haha! I'm such a newbie. I can't figure out where the friend request thing is on the app. Glad to be your friend and supporter :)
  • missb121787
    Options
    K yall, where u from if u dont mind me asking? Are u taking any supplements right now? How much you trying to lose?
    I am trying to drop about 25-30lbs Asap!!! I am on a program but pretty new on it also... Dropped about 8 lbs so far:/
  • ChampCrucial
    ChampCrucial Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I post random spurts of motivation and I am a open book and diary you can take ideas from
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    I have just started again. After having a baby girl back in May, decided I need to something to lose those baby pounds and get back into shape. Feel free to add me..
  • TrishaBayla
    TrishaBayla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have recently jumped back in losing weight and it's more challenging now. Feel free to add me :)
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    Thanks for add ladies :)
  • mitchell197247
    mitchell197247 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I would love some support
  • rsierra33
    rsierra33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new also and would some support as well! Looking to lose about 20lbs in 6 months before my dress fitting for my wedding in October!!
  • cuddlebug72
    cuddlebug72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a newbie and not sure how to add friends or I would add ya'll. Can you tell me how to add friends.
    :smile: Hi, I'm Dawn and I'm new here. I know very little about this group but I'd like any friends or support that I can get. I need to lose 90 lbs. I weigh 211 which is obese for my height 5 ft 5, trying to get back to 120. I gained weigh in year after my plantar Fasciitis got the best of me, was in constant severe pain, it caused me to be unable to exercise. I had foot surgery 4 months ago and I'm ready to get my life back.
  • ragtimedoll
    ragtimedoll Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm also searching for MFP friends. :) Just started on here (well again, but this time will be a success!)