New friends!

Options
I am on a mission to lose 40 pounds by the end of summer. I'm new to the app and would love to have some other people to help motivate me!

Replies

• m_lagace03
    m_lagace03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :p Same here
  • m_lagace03
    m_lagace03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :p
  • emansalah5577
    emansalah5577 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im new too, i need to loose about 5 kgs to be satisfied on my appearence. id like 2 help u getting ur goal, we can do it <3<3
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm fairly new and always looking for new motivators :smiley:
  • zimmie2003
    zimmie2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, too. Add me and we can all motivate each other! I've got 59lbs to go and need all the motivating I can get!
  • wildeyezz
    wildeyezz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 over a year on MFP. I still log regularly to keep maintaining and have some new goals post pregnancy. Feel free to friend me. Good luck!
  • Bluedogeats
    Bluedogeats Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too but not new to the "game". I have a long road ahead (75 lbs) and am trying for a different approach this time (one day at a time). Would love some support and hope I can provide it to others. Please feel free to friend me and I'll do the same. Have a good day everyone. :smile:
  • kingjabou
    kingjabou Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am down about 115ish total so far and 80ish since join mfp. I do have an open diary to friends and other than a few physical set backs have been doing well with losing and maintaining when I am limited on workouts. Please feel free to add and we can enjoy the ride together.
  • rsierra33
    rsierra33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too my goal is to lose 20lbs by August!! :) I'd be happy to add you as a friend. If I can figure out how lol
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly at goal and would loveto help add me :)
  • jodibaby2015
    jodibaby2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me if we can switch the water units of measurement to ounces or militers and how to do it?
  • inspiredjen34
    inspiredjen34 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP fr over 2 years. I have fallen a few times but was able to get back on the wagon quickly. You all can lose the weight just don't give in, it takes time to lose it. You can add me. We will get though this together.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    You can do it! At 17 pounds down since January 25 I'm on track to lose 40 by April 23.
  • xarla16
    xarla16 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am at the beginning of working on losing about 35. Feel free to add me!
  • rxguy9
    rxguy9 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Add if like