Reason I stay fit? Cosplaying! Photos inside

Options
2»

Replies

• Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    im hopefully going to be cosplaying this year! love it guys!
  • weemawhit
    weemawhit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! :D Now that I'm close to my goal weight, I've been thinking about giving cosplay a try too. You're an inspiration!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    weemawhit wrote: »
    You look awesome! :D Now that I'm close to my goal weight, I've been thinking about giving cosplay a try too. You're an inspiration!

It really is fun. The hardest part is the long drive to conventions. Sometimes I can't flop around in the passenger seat easily like I do when I'm in street clothes.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Wow...everyone looks amazing!... Looking good helps with our self esteem, our aspirations and our sex drives too...lol
  • chimaerandi
    chimaerandi Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Ah nice! I didn't know there were any cosplay girls on here--I cosplay as Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune
  • My_Butt
    Options
    Ah nice! I didn't know there were any cosplay girls on here--I cosplay as Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune

Sailor Moon is what originally got me into animes when I was about 10 years old. Used to watch that everyday after school on Toonami.
  • Beauteous1987
    Beauteous1987 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to MyFitnessPal or to trying to lose weight, but I have a new inspiration to try harder. My Hubby and I got tickets to the International Comic-Con in San Diego. I cosplay and am terrified to see all those skinny California Cosplayers. I'm trying to lose 30-50 lbs by July 20. The photo is my cosplay from Emerald City Comicon 2015.

cavf9j5ay9ly.jpg
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Wow, OP. Fantasic :)
  • chimaerandi
    chimaerandi Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »

Sailor Moon is what originally got me into animes when I was about 10 years old. Used to watch that everyday after school on Toonami.

Ahah, me too! It's still one of my favorites, obviously, though I've kicked around the idea of doing either Mami or Kyouko from Madoka Magica.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    If I ever did cosplay, I would totally do Sasha. Great job!
    16shkgdsw2oa.jpg
  • My_Butt
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    If I ever did cosplay, I would totally do Sasha. Great job!
    16shkgdsw2oa.jpg

Hahaha! I loved that part! "Are you asking why people eat potatoes?"
    She's a really strong character in the books, so I can't wait for the second season.
  • My_Butt
    Options
    I'm not new to MyFitnessPal or to trying to lose weight, but I have a new inspiration to try harder. My Hubby and I got tickets to the International Comic-Con in San Diego. I cosplay and am terrified to see all those skinny California Cosplayers. I'm trying to lose 30-50 lbs by July 20. The photo is my cosplay from Emerald City Comicon 2015.

cavf9j5ay9ly.jpg

Awesome! I love gender bending cosplays!
  • My_Butt
    Options

Ahah, me too! It's still one of my favorites, obviously, though I've kicked around the idea of doing either Mami or Kyouko from Madoka Magica.

I don't know that anime. I'll have to look into it.
  • My_Butt
    Options

I just saw that this was listed as one of the top animes for Netflix. I'll have to see if it's still on there.
  • wilson3166
    wilson3166 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome cosplay, and great reason to stay in shape. Any conventions for you in the future? Otakon is coming up.
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people
  • My_Butt
    Options
    wilson3166 wrote: »
    Awesome cosplay, and great reason to stay in shape. Any conventions for you in the future? Otakon is coming up.

I have a Harper con in 2 weeks, and then Gem City is April 2nd.