Hello all

tedm5
tedm5 Posts: 15 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Good morning, I'm Ted and have hit the proverbial WALL!! Tired of not fitting into clothes and then making the excuse, "it must have shrunk in the dryer"! BAH. Hoping that i'm not the only one. Anyway, I retired from the US Navy a few years ago and since then have given up on exercise and dieting like I did while on Active Duty, but now is the time. So, I have started tracking my calories, watching everything that I put in my mouth and also started exercising again, which isn't as easy as it sounds but I have to do it. Great Luck to all of you that are in the same positon as me!

Replies

• myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    welcome to MFP! <( '' )>
    this is a great site, and it's filled with tons of supportive and wonderful people!

good luck on your weight loss journey!!

-Melissa
  • tookie36000
    tookie36000 Posts: 8 Member
    Hello, My name is Erica and I am a mother of 3. I recently had my son this past march. Before pregnancy I was around 172lbs and got up to 204 when I delivered. After I had him I dropped down to 184lbs and now I hit a plateau. My goal wt is 140lbs so have alot to lose which is very frustrating. I finally started Zumba at home last night, I did the 20min express. My legs were screaming so I knew it was working those troubled areas. I am ready for the challenge and so ready to get my sexy back!!!
  • tastigger
    tastigger Posts: 65
    Welcome! My husband served in the Navy, except he is one of the annoying ones with a high metabolism. ;-) This site has some amazingly supportive people - feel free to add as a friend for support!
  • tookie36000
    tookie36000 Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks, I am so ready to get all this weight off of me! I been going up and down for so long so it was time for me to make up my mind and just do it. Here are my goals, wish me luck!!

SW: 186lbs 6/21/11
    1GW: 180lbs 7/1/11
    2GW: 170lbs 7/15/11
    3GW: 160lbs 8/1/11
    4GW: 150lbs 8/22/11
    Final wt: 140lbs 9/8/11
This discussion has been closed.