Accountability partner

Options
Hi, i am looking to really focus on my nutrition- mostly making sure to stay under my calorie goal and get all my protein and fiber everyday. I would love to find a partner to check in with everyday and get support from. Let me know if you are interested! Thank you:)

Replies

• srila1
    srila1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm interested!
    I need the same kind of support:-)

What are your weight loss goals?
  • charmcity_funk
    charmcity_funk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would be interested too! I'm 23, working full time as a graphic designer -- I would like to lose about 15 pounds, which would get me from my current weight 150, to my goal weight 135.

Definitely looking for some motivation to hit the gym and eat healthy :)
  • razzjam334
    razzjam334 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi I think I'd like an accountability partner too I've been doing this about a year lost fifty pounds so far but lately my motivation has dropped I have seventy pounds to go and struggling not to give up
  • Megthechef43
    Megthechef43 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in the same kind of support! I'm struggling to lose a large amount of weight 100+. I've been on MFP for a long time but recently started adding friends. I find it motivating to see everyone's successful eating logs and workouts.
  • beerlovinghiker
    beerlovinghiker Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in this, too! I am a full-time teacher, but I also tutor part-time. So, time is an issue when it comes to working out & meal prep. So far, I've lost 4 lbs, but my goal is to lose another 13lbs by the end of May to reach 125 lbs. If interested, let me know, or add me as a friend :)
  • Piggytummy
    Piggytummy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Looks like we have similar goals as far as nutrition goes. Im also working on getting my lifestyle coaching certification so I am always looking for ways to help :)
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Im interested you can add me ive lost 86lbs since August 2015
  • offtoseemickey
    offtoseemickey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've got over 100lbs I lose. I have just started up again today and hoping that I can make this time work out!
    I'm 28 from London and looking for motivational friends:)
  • srila1
    srila1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I worked out today and stayed within my target calories!!
    1 day down, 60 to go for my vacation !!