Motivational support

Options
Hi, I am new to weight loss and am looking for motivation and support!

I work about 60 hours a week and have a 6 year old little boy, needless to say it's hard to find motivation to get up and exercise at the end of the day! Any ideas, tips, suggestions, advice, easy healthy meal ideas are all welcomed!!

I am getting married in October and I want to lose 20lbs before my fitting in August!

Replies

• deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the up coming marriage.

I too have an extremely full life but what I found I had to do was get up an extra 30 minutes early in the morning. At first it is like pulling teeth. You just dont want to do it. After a while though, you find yourself enjoying the fact that you actually have some time for yourself. It is "Me" time. Sometimes I get up even earlier than that but for the most part is is 30 minutes. Then no matter what else happens that day, I got some form of exercise in.

Next is try to do some food prep on the weekend such as chopping of veggies etc. Put them in ziploc bags to be used during the rest of the week.

Dont forget to come by here often and to make some friends that will support you good and bad

Best of luck to you
  • endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I recommend that you pick up tennis which is a safe and overall work out. Being a woman it is easy to find people (mostly guys) at the courts to play with.
  • finalcntdown257
    finalcntdown257 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Exciting times!! About to get married! I'm not new but I took some time off and I'm just looking for friends for motivation and support as well to get back into it. Feel more than free to add me if you'd like :-) Best of luck with your goals :-)