Keep a healthy lifestyle & Reduce body fat

Options
Buonasera!
I'm new here :) have joined to get back in the habit of maintaining a healthy active lifestyle - baby can get in the way! ;)
Happy with my size/weight but looking to reduce body fat so planning to be relatively strict during the week with my diet/exercise and relax a bit at the weekend. Overarching ambition is to have a positive frame of mind and enjoy life! Add me if you have similar goals xxx

Replies

• MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Log your food, even in your relaxing weekends.
    I did the cheat day thing, and I wasted over 6 months of my life.
    Careful with that.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    Itaglish wrote: »
    Buonasera!
    I'm new here :) have joined to get back in the habit of maintaining a healthy active lifestyle - baby can get in the way! ;)
    Happy with my size/weight but looking to reduce body fat so planning to be relatively strict during the week with my diet/exercise and relax a bit at the weekend. Overarching ambition is to have a positive frame of mind and enjoy life! Add me if you have similar goals xxx

There's no need to be "relatively strict" - choose a calorie goal that's sensible and allows you to eat until you feel satisfied. Like the previous poster said, you can undue a week's worth of calorie deficit with a "relaxed" weekend.

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I eat less during the week to make up for the weekends but as above has said already, it takes keeping an eye on things as a weekend of excess can undo any good done during the week.
  • Itaglish
    Itaglish Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So true :) I struggle to be consistent so am going to be a little more careful with weekends now (they were turning into Thurs-Mon!!)