Hello from Boston!

Options
shoopies
shoopies Posts: 21 Member
Hi everyone! I joined this site after my sister told me how great it was. In the last few years I lost 43 pounds, but then put at least 25-30 back on. So now I am trying to get back on it again. It helps that I am living in Boston for the summer, where I have no choice but to walk everywhere! Just walking to work is .9 miles each way. Now I am just trying to get my eating under control. Feeling optimistic! Please add me as a friend. :)

Replies

• CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hello from 30 minutes north of Boston!

I love Boston....... so much..............

I also love this site as everybody is always so positive and helpful
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am from MA, about 20 minutes west of Boston. Great to see you on MFP and good luck in your journey!
  • shoopies
    shoopies Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm from Boston born and raised there but have since moved to MD! Welcome to MFP...it's a great site!
  • rissyroo2002
    rissyroo2002 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello! I live in Western MA, just outside Springfield. Welcome and enjoy! This is a great site!
  • daniellefsc
    daniellefsc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I live about 30 minutes south of Boston. I have found this site to be very helpful especially logging in everything I eat. Good luck!
  • MaggieMarie50
    Options
    How about an "Hello" from Fort Wayne, Indiana! Enjoy Boston. Been there a couple of times with friends who live in the general area and it is beautiful! So much to do! And, the seafood is the best!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I live about 30 minutes south of Boston. I have found this site to be very helpful especially logging in everything I eat. Good luck!

I'm also 30 mins south of Boston..WOOHOO...welcome girl!!! This site is awesome..you'll love it..LOTS of support from some really great people.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I work in Boston and live on north shore. Would definitely like to add you as a friend.
  • Virgo09
    Virgo09 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is from Boston. Feel free to add me if you'd like! =)
  • jeannetter23
    Options
    I work in Boston, It's great having to walk every where this time of year! Feel free to add me, or anyone at that, just getting started on here, and so far so good!
  • rita74
    rita74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 15 minutes north of Boston. I used to work in the city and loved walking during lunch. It is such a great city!