Garmin Vivoactive

Options
I'm having trouble with my vivoactive logging the wrong time of day under the running log. Anyone else have this issue?

Replies

• enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    no, but my vivofit hasn't been able to sync with MFP for about a month now. When I log in on the computer is says "Unable to sync with my fitness pal" or something. I want my extra calories damn it.
  • awaywewander
    awaywewander Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I haven't had that issue, although I have only used it for a few days but I noticed that the amount of calories it says I have burned after activities is very low in comparison to my Polar FT7 (probably about 40-50% lower). I was really hoping that I could replace my Nike GPS watch, Garmin Vivofit2, and Polar FT7 with this one watch but it is looking like I might still have to use the Polar FT7 if I want an accurate calorie count. Does anyone on here have any experience with this? I am not sure if it is user error, my strap not connecting right, or if it is an issue with the algorithm that Garmin uses.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    my burn calculated by their HRM is pretty accurate, it just won't sync with MFP.
  • Lydilod
    Lydilod Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    my burn calculated by their HRM is pretty accurate, it just won't sync with MFP.

Are all the garmin's HRM accurate, I got a Forerunner25 at the weekend and noticed the calorie burn is lower than MFP. As everyone says MFP is on the high side I was hoping the HRM are accurate and I could trust it.
  • alicetl4
    alicetl4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    enterdanger - have you made sure the bluetooth hasn't been turned off by mistake? Sorry if stating obvious :-)
  • LTStoerm
    LTStoerm Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. My Fit is getting here this week. I was just wondering what y'all set your daily activities at on your profiles. Seems if I'm going to use my Fit for all my calories burned it should be at Sedentary, but I just wanted to see what others were doing. Thanks.