Work-Out Music

Options
I have to have something to listen to when I work out. What about you? What do you listen to when you're breakin a sweat?

Right now my favorites are: George Clinton and Parliament Funkaldic, The Beatles, the Beach Boys, and James Brown...

Replies

• WhisperALullaby
    WhisperALullaby Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I go for rock myself. Muse, Harvey Danger, Smashing Pumpkins...more of the "I will BEAT YOU OUT OF ME" sort of thing.
  • deb_rn
    deb_rn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I use Pandora radio on my IPhone! They have some music that is geared for workouts, makes me move faster!
  • BIccan1959
    BIccan1959 Posts: 10
    Options
    Try Eiffel 65 - they have an awesome rhythm that is especially motivating when doing "body pump" or walking at a "fast" pace.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I listen to heavy stuff like Pantera and 5 finger death punch to get me going
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Try Eiffel 65 - they have an awesome rhythm that is especially motivating when doing "body pump" or walking at a "fast" pace.

Headed out now for a wun, but will do next time. I love to try out new music.

All *funky* suggestions appreciated :D
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I like the heavy stuff when I'm running, like Korn, NIN, or even Limp Bizkit ( I know, I know) but I also love my hip hop when I'm walking. I'm embarrassed to say I've even got some Justin Timberlake on my ipod. LOL:blushing:
    url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]5158451.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Zen_Master_B
    Options
    I like metal or d&b personally.
  • meggers123
    Options
    I love all the replies. I listen to rock, mo town, jazz and alternative normally, but my work outs are all about the funk :D and anything with a good beat! :D
  • meggers123
    Options
    I like the heavy stuff when I'm running, like Korn, NIN, or even Limp Bizkit ( I know, I know) but I also love my hip hop when I'm walking. I'm embarrassed to say I've even got some Justin Timberlake on my ipod. LOL:blushing:

Don't hate on the JT. I don't have him on my MP3 player at the moment, but there's some of his music kicking around somewhere on my computer. :p
  • coleyco30
    coleyco30 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    80s hair bands of course! Nothing like Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Journey and Poison to get me through a workout!
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    :glasses: Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Creed, Red Jumpsuit Apparattus, and then some techno-like stuff too haha, like I'm currently obsessed with doing Zumba to "Give me Everything" by Pittbull