Graze boxes.....

Options
2»

Replies

• SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I don't eat them because the staff told me on the phone that they couldn't guarantee no cross-contamination of gluten in their non-gluten containing ingredient trays, since everything is made in the same kitchen, and I won't take the risk. My fella loves them though, we only get them very rarely however when I can snag a free code (can't possibly afford to buy them regularly.) His favourite is the 'jaffa cake' one. I was personally very disappointed in their much-hyped brownie, it was dry beyond belief!
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I graze plenty. I don't need food mailed to me.
  • fevrale
    fevrale Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I love them. Love them. I think they're ridiculously delicious. Well, the ones I chose the try. I trash some I don't think I'd like outright.

I'm also grandfathered in at the $6 price (sometimes $5 with a referral). They're worth trying and definitely worth it for me. I get that box weekly and I'm about the start getting the big box (I think it's $20 for 4 large bags per month). The price to enjoyment ratio is worthwhile in my book.

It's all about personal preference. I hated NatureBox's snacks and I hear people rave about them all the time. Those tasted strange and stale to me.
  • gappgirl18
    gappgirl18 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love getting them only because they are convenient to throw in my purse while out with the nanny kiddos or like this am, I made protein pancakes and used one of the berry boxes in the batter. I love cooking with them, I use the berry or dried fruit ones in batter for muffins, pancakes, and waffles. I use the seed/nut and the berry ones to throw in salads or mixed in low cal chicken salad for a wrap. I was just curious to what other people thought of them. I don't think I can get the 4 large bags a month yet....I don't see it. I am however excited about these new broth bowls they are introducing...its like high class ramen, lol!
  • reddplanet
    reddplanet Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    gappgirl18 wrote: »
    In 2013, I was gifted a membership to the Graze boxes which are 4 individual boxes of snacks that you can choose from on their website. I've had a bunch that I enjoy and are great to throw in my purse on the run. I've also had a few not so great ones and ended pawning them off on my bosses, lol! I just wondered what fellow MFP's thought of these :smiley:

I really like them though I ended up cancelling it recently after a year. I ended up just getting backed up on them. Too many were just little bits and they were not working for me to eat at my desk. I wanted more things like the almonds and a few more dipping sticks, and less of the tiny little mix things.

My favorite was those honey chipotle almonds and if they'd just sell me those in bulk I'd be in heaven.
  • fevrale
    fevrale Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    reddplanet wrote: »
    gappgirl18 wrote: »
    In 2013, I was gifted a membership to the Graze boxes which are 4 individual boxes of snacks that you can choose from on their website. I've had a bunch that I enjoy and are great to throw in my purse on the run. I've also had a few not so great ones and ended pawning them off on my bosses, lol! I just wondered what fellow MFP's thought of these :smiley:

I really like them though I ended up cancelling it recently after a year. I ended up just getting backed up on them. Too many were just little bits and they were not working for me to eat at my desk. I wanted more things like the almonds and a few more dipping sticks, and less of the tiny little mix things.

My favorite was those honey chipotle almonds and if they'd just sell me those in bulk I'd be in heaven.

The Graze sharing box has the chili and honey almonds. 5 servings in a bag.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I love Graze. If you use my code JENNYD5FP your first and 5th box are free. I've been getting the boxes for about two years and I can't bring myself to cancel!