ALBERTSON'S SALE - LEAN CUSINE

Options
I was shocked to see albertson's selling LEAN CUISINE meals for a $1.88. This only applies with the albertson's card. Go look for yours at your closest albertson's supermarket!

This is a GREAT DEAL!!! :noway:

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I was shocked to see albertson's selling LEAN CUISINE meals for a $1.88. This only applies with the albertson's card. Go look for yours at your closest albertson's supermarket!

This is a GREAT DEAL!!! :noway:
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    umm... I just bought a bunch a few days ago at walmart super center for a similar price.
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    I bought two the other day at Wegmans on sale for $1.99 each and then I had a $1 off coupon off two. :happy: hehe

My favorite is the Butternut Squash Raviolis. mmmmm
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    They were $1.25 there after New Year's but that was only one week. My sis and I have a freezer full of them now from the sale at Von's. They had them $1.80 if you bought them in 5's last week. Budget's tight this month and they are great. I tried the dinner salisbury steak with mashed potatoes and carrots tonight it was really good! Had a big side salad with it. Yum!
    Amy
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MisoSoup79
    Options
    Fry's did that last week -same price $1.88! I bought ten and use them for lunches on busy days! They are great!
  • KLS10
    KLS10 Posts: 127
    Options
    lame! at QFC they are like $3 and I don't live by an Albertsons.... Seattle sucks sometimes! Maybe I'll go on an adventure to Albertson's and get some of the fettuchini alfredo or potatoes and cheese. I love Lean Cuisines... although I kinda like smart ones better the cheese ziti and vegetarian lasagna YUM!