I found a rare pic of my highest weight...I've come a long way

Replies

• ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    You look great! I agree with above, sometimes it takes a while for your brain to catch up, but don't worry too much about that, it will happen. Just think about how much healthier your body is and how much less stress your joints are under. You've done a great thing for your health. Congratulations!
  • robertm7740
    robertm7740 Posts: 2 Member
    Wow great job
  • RavinJM
    RavinJM Posts: 16 Member
    Your doing fantastic! Nicely done!
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Great job! You should be proud :)
  • Carmane2011
    Carmane2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Wow!!!!!!
  • dphipps2
    dphipps2 Posts: 7 Member
    Great job!
  • lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Go you!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    This is an incredible achievement! Well done and best of luck for the journey. Here's to a lifetime of healthy eating and enjoying fitness! :)
  • dawnellemom
    dawnellemom Posts: 76 Member
    Amazing- congratulations!
  • dalem54494
    dalem54494 Posts: 23 Member
    Great job! Congratulations on all the hard work.
  • LunaGreen
    LunaGreen Posts: 118 Member
    <3 AWESOME!
  • littlewomensmom
    littlewomensmom Posts: 54 Member
    Congratulations!
  • CathReese33
    CathReese33 Posts: 112 Member
    Holy Moly. Great work. Keep at it x
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Its weird, my brain hasnt adjusted at all and i dont actually feel like ive lost weight really, just see it in photos

Well, anytime you need a boost, look at those photos, because you really HAVE come a long way! Nice work! B)
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    What a difference! Well done x
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Flipping heck woman you look amazing!!1 Well done you should feel on top of the world! xxx
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Fantastic! What an inspiration! <3
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Congratulations! Although you say you need a photo reminder of how much you've lost (90lbs!), surely you can feel the difference walking up stairs etc. Tell us about it.
  • thin1dayplease
    thin1dayplease Posts: 291 Member
    AMAZING!! You should be so proud of yourself. You have come so far and lost almost 100lbs - thats a tiny person!! Inspirational! xx
  • Shrinking_Erin
    Shrinking_Erin Posts: 125 Member
    @kaseysospacey I feel the same. I found an old photo of myself at around 350. I'm 275 now and I'm glad I found it because I was feel just as big as ever.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!