day 1 not so great need support

Options
So I started today was really really well until dinner time and then everything flew out the window so I'm new and I need help thanks

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting started! So what happened at dinner? What do you need help with? It's your first day, so if you logged everything you ate-that's a great start. You get another chance tomorrow :)
  • Possibleunstoppable
    Options
    Thanks just really need friends and a community I think that will be a big help
    just over 8 and did not eat well
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    In Settings, scroll to the bottom and please choose to allow friends to see your food diary. I'm going to send a friend request because I seem to want to be helpful.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    No worries. Now tomorrow you'll know where you might want to make some adjustments so dinner doesn't send you totally off track. It will take a few days - maybe a few weeks - until you really get things down. Just keep logging and you'll have the info you need to see where adjustments need to be made, what works well for you and what doesn't. No one is perfect the first day. Don't be so hard on yourself. You've got this!
  • Evilmuffin666
    Evilmuffin666 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I just started as well today. Had breakfast for the first time in years. Granola and skim milk. And went to a Body Pump Class. Baby Steps!!!! Tonight I have a dinner out at our favorite Greek restaurant. I plan on a Greek salad and some tzaziki..... But I look at it this way..... Yesterday I would have skipped breakfast, not ate all day, wouldn't have gone to an exercise class, and ate a huge plate of Souvaki, Gyros, fries and rice. Baby steps!!!! Small changes at first I think are the way to go. And never feel bad if your day doesn't go as planned. Even the smallest changes will help. We can do this!!!!