Would love to get some friends on here!

Options
Just lost 11 lbs in 3 months on this app!! I know it may be a little slow, but I know it's gonna stay off this way!!! Loving this app!!!

Replies

• admirza
    admirza Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    well done!! keep going :)
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's great
  • jd_racer
    jd_racer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up
  • crazypugowner
    crazypugowner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race !! Good job
  • crazypugowner
    Options
    Thanks!
  • tdaniels54
    tdaniels54 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    It took me 4 years to lose 66 lbs. I am now almost there. 7 more lbs to go... You are doing well!
  • wilson3166
    wilson3166 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations keep up the good work
  • Mom121
    Mom121 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • crazypugowner
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • crazypugowner
    Options
    Does anyone know the best calories burned while exercising calculator? I feel when it asks for weight and height and age it would be more accurate. Not sure tho. I want accuracy! Anyone?
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You can use MFP or there's several of them online such as: www.acaloriecalculator.com/calories-burned-calculator or www.shapesense.com/.../activity-based-calorie-burn-calculator.aspx, https://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc(etc.)
  • svrover
    svrover Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    nice to know you are in your way to your goals! keep on!
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Just lost 11 lbs in 3 months on this app!! I know it may be a little slow, but I know it's gonna stay off this way!!! Loving this app!!!

Slow and steady is the way to go. I've lost a total of about 50 pounds in a year...but this time it's staying off. A lot better than the quick off and right back on yo-yo crap. I'm pretty sure this time I *will* reach my absolute end weight goal..I'm within sight of 200 pounds for the first time since I was in my 30s (15 years ago)
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You can add me!!
  • williamvelez2
    williamvelez2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Outstanding, congratulations!
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Does anyone know the best calories burned while exercising calculator? I feel when it asks for weight and height and age it would be more accurate. Not sure tho. I want accuracy! Anyone?

I have found the most accurate count of burned calories is a Heart Rate Monitor. This is one I use....

Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor

Some women don't like the straps because the can get in the way of bras through.

The app even ties into MFP for automatic updates.....
  • granger2malfoy
    granger2malfoy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bravo, darling! You can add me.
  • irchrismm
    irchrismm Posts: 95 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

I recommend a Heart Rate Monitor to calculate the calories you burn. then input your workouts manually.
    I use the Fitbit Charge HR. It's on my wrist, and monitors me 24/7 (except when i have to charge it)
  • crazypugowner
    Options
    Thanks all!!!! You guys are SUPER!!!!!!