Rewards???

Options
Just curious, what some people have done as a reaching their XXX goal. Maybe it was the first goal you set (first 10 lbs etc.), or the BIG goal you set.
My first goal is to be down 5lbs by my birthday. (20 days to go) My reward is to visit Victoria's Secret.

Just wondered what other people have done.

Thanks!

Replies

• jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Bumping this for later. I need ideas for rewards that aren't food or more stuff I don't really need.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to spur myself on to the finish line. I'm going to buy myself a nice bike computer when I get to 195.
  • dfrazier77
    dfrazier77 Posts: 19
    Options
    New clothes to fit your new physique are always good rewards. Feels good to get confirmation of the changes and also semi-commits you to staying that size since you have spent the money on the new clothes.
  • dbarrett311
    Options
    A massage once 10 lbs are lost!
  • Zen_Master_B
    Options
    It occurs to me I must be naive, I have never thought of rewarding myself for weight loss. I always saw the perks that come from the goal to be the reward. The biggest reward though has to be walking in public and not just blending in cause being in shape puts me above the majority.
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    entire shoulder piece tattoo (1/4 sleeve) on my left arm, once i get to my goal. eyebrow piercing.

doing something that has a weight limit to it; like dog sledding in alaska; or something u shouldnt do unless your skinny, like bungee jumping (being heavier puts more strain on your joints and bungee jumping pulls ur joints as is).

wearing a swim suit at the beach, hotel pool, or anywhere else that is fitting, instead of wearing a tshirt and shorts.
  • MrsRadder
    MrsRadder Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I set a goal every month for how many miles I will run. When I meet that goal I treat myself to a new running top or a Bikram Yoga class. I don't use food as a reward it seems like a bad idea to me.

Congrats on meeting your goal!
  • MrsRadder
    MrsRadder Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I set a goal every month for how many miles I will run. When I meet that goal I treat myself to a new running top or a Bikram Yoga class. I don't use food as a reward it seems like a bad idea to me.

Congrats on meeting your goal!
  • rainydaydreamr
    Options
    When I reach my final XXX, my husband and I are going to start trying to get pregnant. I know, it seems silly to lose all that weight just to add on again. But I want to be super healthy to start our family :happy: