Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Losing weight...

Options
One of the things I'm still getting used to about losing so much weight is the amount of bones that now stick out of my body. There are a vast amount of chest and collar bones everywhere and I keep hitting my hip bones on corners or counters! Okay. The saggy skin sucks but the rest is pretty frikken awesome!!!

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    :)
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    I remember walking by a mirror one day and catching a glance of my collar bones. It made me do a double-take because it freaked me out! LOL
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha!!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I remember a little after I lost all my weight, I was reaching into a deep bin and actually broke a few ribs pressing against the edge lol. I was so used to having all that extra cushion I guess.
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hectic!!! That must have been pretty darn painful!
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Better to have sticking out bones saggy skin than fat around your heart lungs liver etc :)
  • dalem54494
    dalem54494 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    size102b wrote: »
    Better to have sticking out bones saggy skin than fat around your heart lungs liver etc :)

Agreed!!