UK people where are you!

Options
bear17
bear17 Posts: 22 Member
Hello! I'm from SE England looking to find some MFP buddies from the UK!
I'm on here to try to get back on track with nutrition and sport after a fairly long illness and could do with some motivation!

Replies

• teamvic
    teamvic Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi Bear17, I'm from SE too. Little place called Ascot. Sorry to hear you've had it tough with a long illness but glad to hear you're now on the road to recovery and starting to use MFP. I'm working out cardio and free weights 5 times a week currently to get get to my goals and always looking to share positive moments and support. Feel free to add me. Have a great day!
  • astaramj1234567890
    astaramj1234567890 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, London here :)
    I started diet while ago and cardio about a week ago. Doing well for now, but not that good in nutrition ... I'm very motivated tho, can't get myself of my treadmill :) goal: at least 2 stones down before summer !
  • PaulBonham
    PaulBonham Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Loads of us on here, I'm also in the SE.

Good luck!
  • Joannevin
    Joannevin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the NE just back on the healthy eating (trying anyway) today. Looking for some nice simple healthy meals for the whole family. Hope to be a stone and half down by summer!
  • sianrdyo
    sianrdyo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wales :smile: I've been on here for quite a while but I gained weight again and I'm back to try again! I hope you are recovering well from your illness! feel free to add me if you want :smile:
  • GonzoMcG
    GonzoMcG Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the SE!