UK weightloss

Options
Hi, I'm looking for people to follow on MFP who are based in the UK and motivated to lose weight. I'm currently over 13 stone and hoping to be 10 stone or under before mid-June!! Motivation and inspiration required. Thank you :)

Replies

• ChayB
    ChayB Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Scotland, similar goals to you, I'm nearer 14 stone and looking to get to mid 11's. Been here before but fell off the wagon somewhat :/
  • Spooky_Rach
    Spooky_Rach Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK :smile:
    I'm trying to lose 20 pounds before my wedding at the end of May.
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me I'm in Hertfordshire
    I've git another 15-20 lbs to go x
  • NettyGoodred
    NettyGoodred Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK and have similar goals to you too. My life has been one big diet, so hoping to do this gradually and make it a lifestyle change rather than a diet. I've really increased the exercise that I'm doing and following exercise that I enjoy, this has made it easier for me to stick to. Good luck :smiley:
  • stubit
    stubit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm from the uk and hoping to a) cut down my eating to where I lose weight slowly through the winter which thankfully is nearly done then b) keep my carloie intake at the same level in the summer when I am very active!
  • ChayB
    Options
    stubit wrote: »
    I'm from the uk and hoping to a) cut down my eating to where I lose weight slowly through the winter which thankfully is nearly done then b) keep my carloie intake at the same level in the summer when I am very active!

I really struggle in the winter...long dark days and most of the time I just want to hibernate
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I lost nearly three stone over 12 months, but since doing maintenance have gained 10lb. .. I am great during the week but weekend is a nightmare! I need to shift the weight again as being 5ft it shows really bad !! I hope we can support each other. . :)
  • Overlover
    Overlover Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in the UK as well. I'm looking to lose a stone and half before June. Hit a bit of a plateau at the moment and could use a bit of motivation as well
  • NovaDuck
    NovaDuck Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    UK here. I've already lost nearly 2st and have about 2st more to go. Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • emmas434
    emmas434 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    In Scotland :smile: I'm the same as you, just over 13 st looking to be 10 St 7 lbs roughly by June/July here's hoping! Any peeps can add me, all in this together!
  • sianrdyo
    sianrdyo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wales, UK :smile: I'm over 12 stone and want to reach my goal of around 9 stone :)
  • katieboo93_
    katieboo93_ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK
  • Scousemaggie
    Scousemaggie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm from Liverpool UK, last year I got down to 11:4lbs but then I stopped looking after myself and went up to 13stone. I currently weigh 12:5 but my goal is to reach 11 stone by the end of July
  • debbiemccall02
    debbiemccall02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to mfp so need all the help and encouragement too X
  • ChayB
    Options
    A lot of us with similar amounts to lose here :)
  • Lydilod
    Lydilod Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm from the north east UK, just over 13stone, want to be around 10. you can add me :)
  • MissionRecovery
    MissionRecovery Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in Worcester UK and happy to friend anyone :) I'm having treatment for Lyme disease and trying to get my eating back under control again xx
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for people to follow on MFP who are based in the UK and motivated to lose weight. I'm currently over 13 stone and hoping to be 10 stone or under before mid-June!! Motivation and inspiration required. Thank you :)

3 stone in 3 months that's a big loss I'd aim at 1/2 stone a month much more obtainable and no deprivation
  • amandag997
    amandag997 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the UK aswell, North East :) I'm just above 12.5 stone and looking to lose around 2 stone as soon as I can! So any motivation is very much appreciated! :smile: