Greetings!

Options
Hundley3
Hundley3 Posts: 13 Member
Hello all. I just found this site yesterday and decided to join. I've been overweight my entire life, having moderate success here and there with other programs but I've never been able to lose all the weight I need to lose or keep weight off once losing it. I have a good feeling about myfitnesspal - I think this might be just what I need! I haven't had a chance to post a profile pic - will try to do it tonight.

Replies

• mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! Good luck to you!! I think you will find the support and tools here are very different than anywhere else. The people are wonderful, and everyone is on the same path, which helps so so much. You can do it!!
  • Hundley3
    Hundley3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm really excited about starting this journey. I feel like I'm finally starting to grasp the reality that I need to lose weight for my health, not just because I want to look really cute for fill-in-the-blank-with-event-of-choice. I lost both of my parents to obesity-related illnesses and I've decided I don't wanna go out like that. I'm ready to make lifestyle changes. Being hot will just be a really awesome side effect!