marathon training whatsapp/kik group

Options
So, as we all know, marathon training is gruelling and no task to take lightly... and I'll be the first to admit I've been only too compliant to be hitting the snooze button..

I think it'd be nice to have a running group for motivation and accountability. We share all our training runs, strength workouts, race results etc and help eachother become better runners!! :)

My kik is @kirsten_geffen

Replies

• kirstengeffen
    kirstengeffen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm already on that group... just find it a Lil dead :(
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Yeah, most groups aren't very active here - the system doesn't really tell us when someone posts. It's too bad.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    So, as we all know, marathon training is gruelling and no task to take lightly... and I'll be the first to admit I've been only too compliant to be hitting the snooze button..

I think it'd be nice to have a running group for motivation and accountability. We share all our training runs, strength workouts, race results etc and help eachother become better runners!! :)

My kik is @kirsten_geffen

Add some friends that have similar running goals on Strava, RunKeeper, or Garmin Connect.
  • ndrenee
    ndrenee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What marathon are you training for? I am in week 3 of training for Grandma's in Duluth, MN. I rocked out 5 miles on the treadmill this morning!