I need a friendly kick in the *kitten*....from time to time.

Options
I am so glad I found a good group that will motivate and keep me accountable on my healthy living adventure. I have about 50lbs that I would like to lose and am ready to make it reality! We can do this!!!!

Replies

• Je_suis
    Je_suis Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I saw your post, and I just want to say I am in the same boat. I don't know what is it, but something about Groundhog day got me really motivated!I have about 60lbs. I am just ready!!
  • mrhonesty
    mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    We all need a kick once in a while. Hang In there
  • Rochellenoone12
    Rochellenoone12 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi girls..i just wanted to let you know i had about 2st to lose..i started my journey only 6weeks ago and i wish i done it sooner...im now 13.5lbs down.and 14.5 to go...i know it seems like you will never get there because i was the same...i weigh in on a monday and since i started the time has flown by...hence why i wish i dne it alot sooner..i wish you the best..add me if you like...
  • Healthy_gms
    Healthy_gms Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm also with you. I've got 60 to lose... I keep thinking the first 10 won't be too hard, but I'm not terribly on point with that.

MFP is helping me more than WW (weight watchers). Though I like the group meetings with WW at work.

Here we go. Anyone can add me if you'd like. I'm from Maine, NC 7 years, now outside of Chicago. Lots of adjustments & emotions as I just moved January 1st/2nd.

Cheers! -Gretchen