Believe in the process!

Options
Hi all!
I've decided to become more active on here! I am currently 35 pounds down since June weighing in at 133.3 this morning. My best advice is the trust the process, weight loss is a journey and at times your confidence can be rattled but it is important to stick to your routine even at a stand still. Progress comes and goes at times but never give up! Feel free to message me or add me I am always here to help motivate! Keep up the good work everyone!

Replies

• ragtimedoll
    ragtimedoll Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Right on! Big picture!! Great message! Congrats on the loss!
  • 75poundgoal
    75poundgoal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great message and thanks for the extra motivation. Nice job on the 35lb loss, keep it up!
  • daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, on your loss! You are so right about trusting the process. It has never let me down, sometimes the progress doesn't show as fast as I want it to. When I eat at a deficit, I lose. When I don't, I maintain. When I was gaining, I was consistently eating more than I was burning. While I haven't made it to my goal, I haven't gained it back either. The scale has been moving downward, at a snail's pace or not all since last fall but it is not creeping upwards. I am not at a plateau, I am eating close to or at maintenance.
  • btinghutch
    btinghutch Posts: 26 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I needed to read this today! I've been trusting the process for the last 3 months, and even though I haven't lost but a pound!,,I traded tons of cardio for 6 days of circuit and resistance training, and got good results. 've lost a lot of inches and firmed almost my entire body. I feel good and look pretty good,,but got in a rut and hopped on MFP. I haven't been on in a while. I know I shouldn't let the scale determine everything, but it sticks at the same number week after week!!lol and it kinda bums me out . I'm 155 lbs at 5'5" I went from a size 10 to a size 7- 8 ;) even down a bra size. But the goal is to fit back in to all my pre-pregnancy size 6 clothes!
    GW: is 145 and these 10 lbs are going to crawl....so I need to stay positive and vigilant! Thanks for the positive message today