OxyElite Pro... Anyone try it?

Options
Netrition is advertising a product called OxyElite Pro....Alpha 2 receptor blocker that is supposed to help burn Subcutaneous fat. It is NOT for someone who has a lot of weight to lose or has a good amount of Visceral fat to lose yet. It is supposed to get rid of the fat right under the skin so you see muscle definition. That said I have never heard of any of these types of products to work. I am wondering if anyone has tried this one and has seen any results.

Replies

• C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Aiight..... Interestingly, I just went to a health/vitamin store to inquire about this type of product. My question was that I wanted a fat burner that didn't contain stimulants....or accelerate my heart rate. I looked and looked and finally came across something that I just started taking. I don't like the Thermogenics stuff because I would hate to kill over with heart issues. So I went with something without the stimulants and I will PM you the name of it.
  • vauleese
    vauleese Posts: 75
    Options
    My husband take this and has seen results but only if I monitor what he eats and how much water he drinks. They do an hour of PT every day so that's his exercise in there. He lost about an inch every 2-3 weeks on it.
  • sarahkroll
    sarahkroll Posts: 6
    Options
    I am on my second week of taking it and so far I really like it. It gives me that extra little push in my workouts and because it is a thermogenic, it makes you really sweat in your workout. I haven't had any negative side effects from it yet and I don't feel a "crash" when it wears off later in the day. I did a lot of research before I bought this product and made sure to ask around before I got it and so far its seems to be working well. I definitely think it is worth giving a try if you are interested, just make sure to drink lots of water and you should be fine.. I am thinking about starting a blog about using it to see how my results change after the 8 weeks of taking. Its really funny that I saw this post today, I just posted one a couple days asking if anyone takes dietary supplements to see if you anyone took oxyelite pro on here lol.. let me know if you decide to take it I would like to know how it works for you.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Does it make you feel jittery?
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 8th week of OxyElite Pro and I have lost 34.2 lbs since March 17th. I vlog about on my youtube channel budgetqueen79 so it works.

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIuoDSMpvIo and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6TgphixyAo
  • mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    On it now, and I've lost 9lbs! but I honestly think I have lost more inches...I can see some definition in my thighs, that I haven't seen in years. MFP will give you all the support you need and budgetqueen79 has awesome blogs~
  • sarahkroll
    sarahkroll Posts: 6
    Options
    Does it make you feel jittery?

So far it doesn't make me feel jittery, you just feel like you have a lot of energy to get things done.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....I'll have to check it out. I've tried phentermine before and while I was pleased with the results I wasn't crazy about the cottom mouth and jittery feeling.
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm at the last day of my 8 week OxyElite Pro. So now I'm 321. Started at 358 on Oxy on 3/17/11. So the total is 37 lbs in 8 weeks and 56 lbs total!
  • bfnp
    bfnp Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm a little late to the party but I've been on this for a few weeks now and I love it. Mostly I notice it helps me cut about 200-300 calories out of my diet during the day without feeling hungry. Since taking it I see a major difference in my shoulders and legs, but I'm not sure if that's from the pills directly or (more likely) from the better diet and exercise. I've had no negative side effects. It was recommended to me by a few people and now I recommend it to others.
  • Laughnessie
    Laughnessie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Been researching this product. The honey came home from work (he works with a few body builders, one that recommended it) so we're thinking of buying the product tomorrow. Can't wait to see how it'll work into our diet and exercise routines :) Will post periodically to update weight loss and side effects if any
  • mari0605
    mari0605 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My friend came and told me that GNC is seeing a lot of woman lose lots of weight from taking this product and now that I have researched it further I will be purchasing it ASAP!! I'll keep you posted on how I do 4 & 8 weeks from now.

If interested, please add me to your friends list : )
    mari0605

Thanks,
    Marissa
  • heaventrull
    heaventrull Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been taking it for 11 days and I have lost 13 pounds... mainly because it makes me not want to eat at all. I take 1 in the am and 1 with lunch. I worked out yesterday for twice as long as I would normally do. It's awesome! Where has this been all my life?! :)