Looking for friends and support please! I have a lot to lose.

Options
Hi there. I am looking for helpful and supportive friends as I do not have a support system outside of my kids. I would like to lose approx. 193 pounds. I am currently 5'8 and 363.

Replies

• TracyWelninski
    TracyWelninski Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Always here to support!
  • pinacolada9899
    pinacolada9899 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm new too, so nice to meet you. I started using this app yesterday.
  • tammiann61
    tammiann61 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request jrwilliams124
  • jessbee72
    jessbee72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new myself just started today. I can use all the support too..
  • trinty425
    trinty425 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6", 258 lbs and goal weight is 130 lbs. I am about a month in to rebooting my diet and fitness. With recently moving and no family near by my support circle is minimal as well. Feel free to add me!
  • jamalyn_1
    jamalyn_1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to be a motivational assistant
  • clairerich78
    clairerich78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new to the app so starting in morning, I too have quite abit to get off so I've set it to 2lb a week!! Would love some motivational slimming buddies add me if you do too
  • irchrismm
    irchrismm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Have a long journey myself. Feel free to add me as well.
  • shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Just joined a couple weeks ago, I also have a lot to lose. Add me if you want.
  • stephie_renae
    stephie_renae Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for giving encouragement and support! Let's do this! Please feel free to friend me!
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add.
  • MrsFitFlink
    MrsFitFlink Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    well thats cool! I would love to be added to all you as friends! I'm on the app many times throughout the day and it can get lonely when you only have an app to give feedback! Please add me! Have a great workout today all!
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'm always here to give support! I have lost 120 pounds! I know how hard it is! "Believe in yourself and you are halfway there!"
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be part of your support team :smile:
  • saggyandbaggy
    saggyandbaggy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    If it's helpful - I have lost 160 lbs over the last year and a half, starting at 320 lbs and now trying to stay at my target. If I can do it then you can do it too! I don't have fabulous will power nor am I able to exercise much, but by weighing and logging everything (and I mean everything) it works!!
  • MrsSJS98
    MrsSJS98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. Here and willing to help. May need a little push myself from time to time. Let's Do This.