Popular food/flavour combinations you can't stand?

Options

Replies

• lynshady
    lynshady Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't care for bananas that are baked in something (breads, cakes, pancakes), orange/chocolate combo, jello & whip cream parfait (yuck), jelly on or in anything.
  • shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and jelly, Pineapple on pizza, chocolate cheese. Tried them all and hated them. Some combinations just don't work.
  • Sirius66TheBeat
    Sirius66TheBeat Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    people don't understand how I could love eating any italian foods with milk..lol. Fave is pizza or spaghetti with ice cold milk.
  • cjferguson40
    cjferguson40 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    people don't understand how I could love eating any italian foods with milk..lol. Fave is pizza or spaghetti with ice cold milk.
    I love milk! I grew up on whole (homo) milk...my friends always made fun of me for the 'homo' part and cause to them it was thick like cream compared to 2%.

I grew up and I still like girls...so, it didn't turn me gay. Yay! :smiley:
  • Sirius66TheBeat
    Sirius66TheBeat Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love milk! I grew up on whole (homo) milk...my friends always made fun of me for the 'homo' part and cause to them it was thick like cream compared to 2%.

I grew up and I still like girls...so, it didn't turn me gay. Yay! :smiley:

Not that there'd be anything wrong with that. lol.
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Chicken and waffles. Nasty!
  • robbyf1971
    robbyf1971 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    lettuce with any meat, especially meat served hot and anything saucy. I like salads and will order grilled chicken or steak on it but I eat the chicken/steak separate from the lettuce. Also ordered a meatball marinara once it came covered in shredded lettuce. Sorry but marinara covered lettuce is nasty.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and jelly. I have never had a pb&j and frankly, I'm okay with that. I can eat both peanut butter and jelly separately however.
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Lemon poppyseed muffins. Yuck! Almond poppyseed are literally 1,000x better
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Nutella. I *kitten* hate nutella

I wish I did because liking Nutella, is 1 of the reasons (excuses); of why I am here.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I grew up with a Polish mom who never cooked anything sweet with savory. So when I got older I was appalled to see salads with fruit or recipes like apricot chicken or lemon chicken. It was just something that we never had. It took me some growing up before I was ok with it :)
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Flavored coffee.
    To me...coffee is its own reward. Sugar, yes. Cream, occasionally.
    Any flavoring...and Chuck Norris should roundhouse kick you to the back of your head!

Yep!
  • Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I hate any cola drink.

I hate apples.

I hate beer.

• Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Options
    haha I'm not sure how this turned into a " food you just hate:" thread its supposed to be for food combinations XD

I cant stand condiments (minus whipped dressing) in my tuna salad or eggs..
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Cheese and pickle Just the thought of it turns my stomach
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    You all are just making me want foods that I haven't thought about in awhile-pineapple pizza, chicken and waffles? Mmmmmm, tasty!
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Kill the coconut. Kill it with fire. Its only practical use is for sound effects for Monty Python. :)
  • Tialuna18
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    Is "whipped dressing" like Miracle Whip?

yes its like a mayonnaise but with more of a tang not just a blank taste.
  • Tialuna18
    Options
    Anything with vinegar, such as salt and vinegar chips. More obscure example: xiao long bao with vinegar. It's a type of pork dumpling which I LOVE on its own, but most people like to drench them in vinegar before eating them.

I LOVE baos but I've yet to try them with the vinegar sauce
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I am not a big fan of anything that has ginger in it.

I love love chocolate and peanut butter and not a fan of Nutella at all and do not envy anyone that actually loves it. Nutella just really doesn't" even look appetizing, besides the fact it not that tasty.