Yorkshire lass looking to lose some serious lb's

Options
Hi All,

Started using MFP yesterday. I'm completely new to calorie counting so looking forward to the challenge. Anyone got any hints and tips to get me started?

X

Replies

• LAWNYBEE
    LAWNYBEE Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me if you like, I'm near Hull but I'm a london lass ( moved up here )

Best thing to do is be super honest and don't think that extra spoonful or handful won't add up, cos it does, lol.
    Other thing, get a cross trainer / exercise bike oh my, it hurts but I've lost well over 2 stone since Christmas :-)
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • salbers23
    salbers23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What is your height and weight and BMI? What is your target height, weight and BMI?
  • yvettedutchie
    yvettedutchie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Get a food scale if you don't have one yet. Best way to accurately measure your food! Good luck on your journey!
  • erat22
    erat22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lots of veg and salad packed into your meals. Ive been back on my fitness pal for 3 weeks after a year lay off... want to lose 42lb. Ive manged 16lbs already in 3 weeks.
    Add me if you like
  • shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Manchester, joined here a couple of weeks ago. Lost 10lb so far, but I still have a lot of weight to lose yet. I've found it so easy to keep track of my kcal's by pre logging meals. So you don't overeat. Add me if you like.
  • Rebek_h
    Rebek_h Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Can easy give you some pointers. I'm from up in sunny Scotland :)