Im just lazy !

Options
Im actually the same weight ive been for atleast tue last 7 years.. 125 lbs but i am so soft and flabby i make myself sick. Ita gross im 28 i should be banging hot toned tight and dayum good looking. I want more energy to feel motivated and not so sluggish and lazy.. yup i said it im gross and lazy bad combo !

Replies

• Kyotojunkie
    Kyotojunkie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request if you don't mind an older bloke from the UK as a pal. I believe in supporting people and giving positive vibes! I hope you get some other motivational friends as well!
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Gosh, there's a post where the young lady went from 125 to 136. She was lifting weights and she went from soft and flabby to fit and phenomenal! You gotta see her pics. It will definitely motivate you. Maybe someone else will know which post it was and send it to you
  • ariellefaith08
    ariellefaith08 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks yall
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    uhmmmm...btw here is a reality check for ya....from a totally detached and impartial person. YOU are NOT gross..you are a beautiful woman. (sorry for the caps making a point!). eyes, face, smile that makes me smile. So..knock the self defeating talk now young lady! :) ok? get to exercising..but start slowly...it has to be managable to be long lasting. Don't try to do a marathon in a week. just get moving, try some bodyweight exercises, some planks....just anything to get you heading in the right direction...then the motivation will come. motivation follows action..its rarely the other way around. so just do something! :smiley: (shakes head...gosh..so pretty). ;)
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people
  • ariellefaith08
    Options
    Thankas tom for the nice words. Its sad but i do actually know what im doing i just have no self control. I spent two years counting carrots and protein shakes eating a diet of 20 20 40.. i rocked it and life changed and so did i. Now im ready to go go go again.. i feel awesome today.
  • lthur714
    lthur714 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Im actually the same weight ive been for atleast tue last 7 years.. 125 lbs but i am so soft and flabby i make myself sick. Ita gross im 28 i should be banging hot toned tight and dayum good looking. I want more energy to feel motivated and not so sluggish and lazy.. yup i said it im gross and lazy bad combo !

Your weight seems great. Once you get toned, you will weigh more but who cares as long as you look good in your clothes and you feel better! I'm lazy, too, but I'm learning not to be so much.
  • ariellefaith08
    Options
    Oh absolutely it has never been a magic number its always been how i feel and what my body is capable of
  • ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    That negative self talk is bad. Its how I got to be 130lbs overweight (down 75!!!!). Be kind to yourself, even if you don't feel it at the moment! Good luck!!!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    lthur714 wrote: »

Your weight seems great. Once you get toned, you will weigh more but who cares as long as you look good in your clothes and you feel better! I'm lazy, too, but I'm learning not to be so much.

i wanna look good out of my clothes... :|
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

you want to know something about the "banging hot toned tight and dayum good looking" 28 year olds?? they're not lazy. they meal prep, they say no to an extra serving or a high calorie treat, and they're at the gym busting their hump.
  • ariellefaith08
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    lthur714 wrote: »

i wanna look good out of my clothes... :|

Right !!! Perfectly said..
    I want to look good out of my clothes ! Yes !!
  • ariellefaith08
    Options

you want to know something about the "banging hot toned tight and dayum good looking" 28 year olds?? they're not lazy. they meal prep, they say no to an extra serving or a high calorie treat, and they're at the gym busting their hump.

Ha ha capt apollo i feel you should change your name to capt. Obvious.. dude i know how to kill it in the gym i just slacked off.
  • danacondah
    danacondah Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 25... and attempting to be anything but flabby, me likey the muscles.
  • ariellefaith08
    Options

Ha ha capt apollo i feel you should change your name to capt. Obvious.. dude i know how to kill it in the gym i just slacked off.

• ariellefaith08
    Options

tkce4yj16ud7.jpg

I know what it takes...
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

tkce4yj16ud7.jpg

I know what it takes...

A fishing picture is totally appropriate for this whole thread.
  • willybilly30
    willybilly30 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    now don't be mean to yourself
    you are really pretty
    I do not like my weight either but i try to love myself as i am knowing i will get better
    i advise everyone to do the same
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options

tkce4yj16ud7.jpg

I know what it takes...

A fishing picture is totally appropriate for this whole thread.

hahahaha best response ever
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    5017cb35fcf5980c04093845d98a22fbb436ebee9483763c6fb39d7dde845d07.jpg