Obese and ready to lose weight!

Options
Hello all!!!
My name is Max, I'm 18 and I'm looking for some support for my weight loss journey. I made a commitment tonight to start a health plan and stick with it; I just need help setting down details!!

I'm currently working with a therapist on my eating habits and other issues that have caused me to let myself go over the past 5 years, and I've been wishy-washy about the whole diet thing for a long time, while at the same time being desperate for a solution.
I've struggled with my eating habits since I was a child and I always go from one extreme to the next, and while I was at a good weight for a good 2 years in my adolescence, most of my life I've spent being overweight and extremely self-conscious.
Now I'm just below my highest weight ever, and I'm ready to knock it the heck out.

So, yeah! If there are any teenagers like me who need support as well, please contact me! I'd love to get to know any of you! <3

Replies

• My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    aiwodouka wrote: »
    Hello all!!!
    My name is Max, I'm 18 and I'm looking for some support for my weight loss journey. I made a commitment tonight to start a health plan and stick with it; I just need help setting down details!!

I'm currently working with a therapist on my eating habits and other issues that have caused me to let myself go over the past 5 years, and I've been wishy-washy about the whole diet thing for a long time, while at the same time being desperate for a solution.
    I've struggled with my eating habits since I was a child and I always go from one extreme to the next, and while I was at a good weight for a good 2 years in my adolescence, most of my life I've spent being overweight and extremely self-conscious.
    Now I'm just below my highest weight ever, and I'm ready to knock it the heck out.

So, yeah! If there are any teenagers like me who need support as well, please contact me! I'd love to get to know any of you! <3

Not a teen here, but good luck on your journey.
  • aiwodouka
    aiwodouka Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »

Not a teen here, but good luck on your journey.

Thank you! I noticed that you're a cosplayer, I hope to see your full Sasha cosplay soon!