Replies

• carolstrange0
    Options
    Sugar Free Jello
    Sugar Free Klondic Bars
    Sugar Free Hot Coco (my fav)
    Green tea w/ splenda
    Chai tea w/ splenda

You can have ice cream, DRINK a BIG GLASS of water THEN.... just get a regular spoon full and eat it slow.
  • cocobeenie
    cocobeenie Posts: 98
    Options
    I like to freeze 2 banana's and when they are frozen blend them with just a little milk. Tastes just like banana ice cream without any sugar or fat.

ooooh that sounds sooo nice...
  • acchickpea
    acchickpea Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I like fugi apple with a tablespoon of peanut butter..... Yum!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    I like to freeze 2 banana's and when they are frozen blend them with just a little milk. Tastes just like banana ice cream without any sugar or fat.

ooooh that sounds sooo nice...

Ditto! I just put a banana in the freezer for later. Thanks for sharing. :):drinker:
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I like sugar free jello snack cups, fruit, or some of those 100 calories packs of cookies. I have to have something sweet each day and for me its all about portion control. Good luck!
  • kenmiller75
    kenmiller75 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Emerald Coca Roast Almonds. They're dusted in a dark chocolate powder and they help cure my cravings plus almonds are very good for you. I buy them at my local Sam's Club. Not sure if you have one around you. 1 serving has 150 calories, 13 g fat (the heart healthy OMEGA kind), 6 g protein.

I love these as well, but I have a hard time stopping at the serving size - lol.

Also highly recommend skinny cow cookies and cream ice cream sandwiches!

That's why I weigh them and put them in zip lock baggies so I'm not tempted to devour more than I should....I love the skinny cow ice creams too. Those are very hard for me to eat just one. They're so good and so tiny. It's just like Tequilla, one is one to many and one more is never enough...
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I go for a handful of chopped strawberries w fat free cool whip...
    weight watchers jello (10 cals a cup! and it is soooooo good)
    i've tried the frozen banana and blending it.. didn't do it w milk though bc I found it online and just did the banana alone.. added a tbsp of peanut butter and a litlte bit of the cool whip.. MMMMMM

try the skinny cow products or weight watchers ice creams too! they are delicious. I cannot cut sweets out of my life completely... just eat them in moderation and be mindful of what else you have eaten and how much you've worked out!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Emerald Coca Roast Almonds. They're dusted in a dark chocolate powder and they help cure my cravings plus almonds are very good for you. I buy them at my local Sam's Club. Not sure if you have one around you. 1 serving has 150 calories, 13 g fat (the heart healthy OMEGA kind), 6 g protein.

Blue Diamond has toffee flavored almonds that are excellent as well!!