Back at it, and recently separated/divorced.

Options
I'm late 20's and recently going through separation. It's definitely thrown a wrench into a lot of my normal activities and made me realize that I really need to get back on taking care of myself, as well as getting myself back down to a comfortable weight.

Anyone in the same awkward divorced over weight boat? Or have you been there? Friends, please.

Replies

• Erincomeau11
    Erincomeau11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Newly separated too. It's tough, one day at a time:)
  • svrover
    svrover Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    December I got divorced, great to hear you are doing things for yourself now! the best you can do!!!
  • grapeme2000
    grapeme2000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here in the middle of a divorce right now. Trying to take better care of myself
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Been there. It's tough. Sometimes you just need to not worry about calories and focus on your emotional health instead.
  • Ash1983ley
    Ash1983ley Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Got out of a 5 year relationship last May....still haven't fully recovered. :(
  • kayanow67
    kayanow67 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Divorce is rough... Been there. But it does get easier and in my case a lot dinner now that I have some freedom...Learn to enjoy Life one day at a time..Focus on your children if there are any!? And do you once in a while....meet new friends and talk to those that have a good listening ear..Just my opinion
  • kayanow67
    kayanow67 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I meant to say a lot Funner
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Divorce was the best thing that ever happened to my confidence, strength (of all kinds), my drive to run (therapy), and definitely my physique. It was a long, hard road to get to that point, but you just keep your eyes on the prize, know you deserve the best, and keep moving forward (occasionally with speed and on hills). xo
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I got out of an engagement in june and im still boken up over it. We broke up like 2 months before the wedding. Ive been depressed and having trouble getting motivated.
  • akira61300
    akira61300 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey,I'm recently back at it myself. I hope everything is working for you. Help me motivate and I'll do the same
  • svrover
    svrover Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    divorce opened my eyes to see me, to find me, to take care of me and focus all my energy in me
    it was hard but at this moment I feel great to look my smile at the end of the day
  • Navy68
    Navy68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Newly Divorced after 11 years. ...it sucks