Hello, looking for friends and support

Options
Hey my name is Katie and my CW is around 215-220 would love to be 130 but I will settle with 150. Been cigarette free going on 2 years but now my addiction is food and caffeine. I want to feel better mentally about myself, and get my body even more healthy. My weight has increased since having my son and I can not blame my weight on baby weight anymore (my son is 9) hopefully I can stick to exercising and a diet this time and not start slacking off and become lazy like I always do. Help me and I will help you! Thank you

Replies

• shel0170
    shel0170 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have up cigarettes 5 years ago and have consistently gained a stone a year so I've decided to grab the bull by the horns and get a trainer to start me on the right path, hopefully he'll teach me enough so that I can carry it into a healthier lifestyle but I understand about the laziness as I'm the world's worst procrastinator when it comes to fitness lol xx
  • katiesartisticcreation
    Options
    Very much so, laziness is the worst. Plus I have depression at times and being over weight makes it worse. Losing weight will make me feel better on the inside and out :)
  • stephie_renae
    stephie_renae Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im at the same CW! I love food and coffee with lots of cream and sugar. Lol!
  • katiesartisticcreation
    Options
    Soft drinks and coffee with suger...any sweet drinks guilty pleasure. :p
  • luckylaw
    luckylaw Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Soft drinks and fast food are my problems. I get lazy and it's so easy. I'm hoping losing weight, and keeping it off, will help.
  • Onamissionforfit
    Onamissionforfit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Your story sound exactly like mine katiesartisticcreation and my son is also nine. I can't blame baby fat my weight became an issue. This past year I was finally successful at loosing half my body fat. We have the same goals. I'm finally half way there. If anyone would like to add tawnyamorgan1983 you may. I have no problem helping others and sharing success.
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me