New Mommy looking for my thin self again!!

Options
Hello Everyone! My name is Ashley, I am 23 years old, happily married and have a 2 year old son. We live in Oklahoma. I am currently attending school to become a paralegal and am graduating in June of this year. My reasons for loosing the weight was seeing myself and looking at the scale and screaming. I am the biggest I've ever been. I am almost 200 pounds and am ready to get back to my pre-children weight. I want to be able to fit into my professional clothes again! I am looking forward to doing and sticking to this. I am glad that I found this website and looking forward to meeting people like me who are willing to help out to loose the weight!!

Replies

• Jadiebugsmom
    Jadiebugsmom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! My name is Ashley, I am 23 years old, happily married and have a 2 year old son. We live in Oklahoma. I am currently attending school to become a paralegal and am graduating in June of this year. My reasons for loosing the weight was seeing myself and looking at the scale and screaming. I am the biggest I've ever been. I am almost 200 pounds and am ready to get back to my pre-children weight. I want to be able to fit into my professional clothes again! I am looking forward to doing and sticking to this. I am glad that I found this website and looking forward to meeting people like me who are willing to help out to loose the weight!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This site is really awesome and you will love it and become addicted to it! Good luck on your weight loss journey!!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    WELCOME:flowerforyou:

THE SITE HAS WONDERFUL TOOLS AND THE PEOPLE HERE ARE GREAT! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS GOALS!
  • Hockeymom3
    Options
    welcome, I'm new too, good luck to us both..