Weird Starbucks topic

pinggolfer96
pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
this may sound weird and I swear it only happens at Starbucks!!! Does anyone ever sweat when they drink a Starbucks coffee? I can go to a coffee shop or have a coffee at home and be fine, but for some reason at Starbucks, I literally feel super hot and start sweating when I drink it. Can anyone relate? Lol. Maybe since their coffee has more caffeine than your usual cup, but I seriously got a small and I'm on fire, and this happens every time haha. Anyone else notice this?

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Nope. Never had that happen. What an interesting thing to happen though.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    maybe it's a rush of adrenaline from the price tag?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,032 Member
    It's the crack they put in it so people keep coming back and keep them at the top of the caffeinated beverage dispensing food chain.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    How many espresso shots did you have them put in it?
  • Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    this may sound weird and I swear it only happens at Starbucks!!! Does anyone ever sweat when they drink a Starbucks coffee? I can go to a coffee shop or have a coffee at home and be fine, but for some reason at Starbucks, I literally feel super hot and start sweating when I drink it. Can anyone relate? Lol. Maybe since their coffee has more caffeine than your usual cup, but I seriously got a small and I'm on fire, and this happens every time haha. Anyone else notice this?

Is the barista particularly sexy?
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    No, but I only get iced drinks at Starbucks so I guess I wouldn't ;)
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    I do but I think it's the temperature of the place- especially when crowded with oeople
  • vfit10
    vfit10 Posts: 228 Member
    Way too basic yo