Busy mama would love to meet other moms 50 lbs to loose.

Options
hey there ! I've got some work to do, and I love meeting new friends! Looking to meet other mamas so we can support one another through this journey. I've got 50lbs to shed, if you do to give me an add and we'll do this together !

Replies

• NellyOhh
    NellyOhh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of one! Trying to lose about 50lbs the least. It's a struggle lol
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like I'm a mom with a 10 month old and trying to lose the weight while breastfeeding:)
  • wendi488
    wendi488 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Wendi. I also am breastfeeding my little guy who will be 11 months on the 11th. I have about 45lbs to lose to get down to prepregnancy weight as I wasn't one of the lucky ones who loses while BFing
  • cprp4ever
    cprp4ever Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends with all of you. I'm a stay at home mom with a two year old girl. It will be nice to have people to relate to. Can't do this alone!
  • Mkennadi
    Mkennadi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I also have about 45lbs to lose and I'm 8 weeks PP. Definitely could use the support!
  • amarie2222
    amarie2222 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm breastfeeding a 3mo old and would love more mom friends on here, especially any vegans out there, feel free to add me :)
  • MaseNmommaRUN
    MaseNmommaRUN Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    14 month old little boy on my hands here -- so much energy! He has started to nap less and keep me busier which means less workout time and more grabbing junk to eat. Need friends that will make sure I am checking in, staying on track and being honest with myself. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • kristabby21
    kristabby21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I am a stay at home mom to a 4 year old. I'm hoping to loose 60 pounds! So hard when all my partner does is snack on junk food!
  • LoriLarson92614
    LoriLarson92614 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Working mom of 4 here with all of you on the struggle bus that is significant change and weight loss :)
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Busy mom of two boys here. Feel free to add :smile:
  • Kandykiddi
    Kandykiddi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me too! B)
  • MrsPeps
    MrsPeps Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!! I am always looking for new friends!! Certainly can use all the motivation and support I can get! Mama of 1 lil girl (4 yo) here and needing to lose about 60lbs!! B):p
  • raecork
    raecork Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Busy mom of four here working full-time, 10 days in so far!
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Working mum of a 4 year old boy here :) Feel free to add me
  • BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    45lbs to go, 2 year old son, feel free to add me!
  • kristencarder21
    kristencarder21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to a beautiful baby boy (9 months old) trying to lose at least 50lbs. Add me.
  • brie_cosenza
    brie_cosenza Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am a mom of 2 beautiful girls. Have been struggling to lose the weight since my first 6 years ago! Trying to lose 40 + pounds! Feel free to add me so we can encourage one another!
  • Teramomof4
    Teramomof4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me I am a mom of 4 and need to loose about 60lbs
  • Determined2Lose50Lbs
    Options
    Hi everyone! Im a single mom of three kids 16, 14, and 12. My schedules are so busy lately. Please add me, I really need the help encouragement from mothers that understand.
  • melissaschleier
    melissaschleier Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I'm a full-time working mom of 2 beautiful children. I have a little girl that is 2 and half year old (3 in June) and my little man will be 1 at the end of the month. I was not lucky enough to loose all the weight while breastfeeding either. I put on so much weight when I was pregnant with my daughter that I couldn't get it off before I got pregnant with my son. Honestly, I've got around 100 to lose, but I've got 55 to get back to pre first pregnancy weight. Feel free to add me. I've already made some great changes to get the ball rolling. Nothing seems to work better than a great team of moms all working towards the same goal.