Do you log supplements?

Options
I worked out I am having 1.4g protein/ 1KG of body mass to 1.6g protein/ 1KG of body mass per day.

I work out 4 ish time per week and have been told this is ok.

But I haven't included supplements and have been told I need to (BCAA tabs etc) but when I can it to myfitnesspal it logs 20 calories and no protein value which is odd.

What do you all do?

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I log the supplements that have a calorie value (i.e. whey protein powder for my protein shake). Check the labels.
  • Jus_gem
    Jus_gem Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    thanks, it's more the protein value I am interested in, I'm not calorie counting so much
  • MarvelGrrl
    MarvelGrrl Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Jus_gem wrote: »
    thanks, it's more the protein value I am interested in, I'm not calorie counting so much

You could create a new food entry for your supplement with the correct protein values. Then just select it when you want to log it.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I don't have a need for suppliments, but the easiest way to overcome that glitch is to use the app with the bar code scanner.
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    My BCCA has 10 calories, I also take CLA, 10 calories each X 3 times a day. I log it. That's 40 calories.
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    hell yes I log everything why because it looks cool on my daily log..lol.. Weekly calories daily macros
  • Jus_gem
    Jus_gem Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies guys I am going to start logging them